Monday, December 12, 2011

Day 9

Last night I wrote on a piece of paper that says, "Today is a good day to live."  This saying is another way of saying, "today is a good day to die."  Each moment and each day is precious, and I stuck this paper on top of my ceiling over my bed, so I can be reminded when I wake up.

Prayer for today:

Thank You God for helping me to wake up.
May I embrace today as a good day to live.
Help me Divine Mother/Father to live as if today is my last day to live, living each moment as a wondrous gift, and freely giving and receiving love.

With Your help, I will breathe deeply toward the seat of my Heart, and sing a new song.
Holy Spirit, sing and pray in me a new song.
Help me to hear this song in those whose lives touch mine today.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment