Monday, January 2, 2012

Day 29

May a Song Rise Out of My Heart.

                    God of my youth, God of My Heart, Hear my Plea.
                                                          Forgive O Lord for so many of my mistakes,
                                                             forgive me Lord for all those I have hurt out
                                                                           of my suffering.
                                                             Help me Lord, to forgive myself.

May Love burst forth from my being.

                    God of this beautiful single moment.  Thank You for waking me
                                   this day.  May I see the world today with a chid's eyes
                                          and laugh with joy and delight at Your Wonderous Creation.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment